Solicitors in Glasgow
Personal Licenses

If you are involved in the sale or supply of alcoholic liquor in Scotland, you now require to be trained and certainly if you wish to be a named manager on a Premises Licence, you will require to have obtained a “Personal Licence”.   

Without such a document your career in the licensed trade will be greatly restricted. 

If you are over 18 years of age, are basically of good character with no significant convictions,  and provided you have passed the appropriate training course, then the pathway is clear for you to make an application for a Personal Licence.  

We can assist you with this to make the process as simple as possible for you.   


Herbert House
22 Herbert Street
G20 6NB
Tel: 0141-337 1199
Fax: 0141-337 3300

| Home | Licensing | Property & Business | Court | Family Advice | Estates | Our People | Links | Contact |
Copyright Brunton Miller Solicitors all rights reserved 2018

20 Colquhoun Street
G84 8AJ
Tel: 01436 675454
Fax: 01436 678434